The Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of all provinces and autonomous regions, the municipal construction commission and relevant departments, the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Construction Bureau, and the relevant units directly under the Ministry:
The 2015 work points of the Building Energy Conservation and Science and Technology Department of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development will be printed and distributed for your reference.
Department of Building Energy Efficiency and Technology, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, People's Republic of China
March 5, 2015
Key Points of Work of the Department of Building Energy Efficiency and Technology of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development in 2015
In 2015, the building energy conservation and science and technology work will be carried out in accordance with the Party Central Committee and the State Council's overall requirements for building ecological civilization, promoting new urbanization, energy saving, green and low carbon development, tackling climate change and preventing and controlling air pollution, and thoroughly implementing the party's 18th and 10th Party. The spirit of the Third Central Committee, the Fourth Plenary Session of the Eighth Central Committee, and the Central Urbanization Work Conference will be based on the deployment of the National Urban and Rural Construction Work Conference, focusing on the work of the central area of housing and urban construction, giving full play to the support and leading role of scientific and technological progress in the field of housing and urban construction. Realize new development and new breakthroughs in building energy conservation and technology work.
First, focus on promoting building energy conservation and new development of green buildings
(1) Publish the road map of China's building energy efficiency improvement project to further improve the energy-saving standards of new buildings. By 2015, the northern heating area will generally implement no less than 65% of building energy efficiency standards, and encourage qualified areas to take the lead in implementing the 75% standard; the southern region explores the implementation of higher energy efficiency standards than the current standards. Carry out demonstration of ultra-low-energy green building projects; do a good job in the implementation of the newly revised "Design Standards for Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings". Complete the provincial demonstration of renewable energy building application during the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period, the scale application of urban renewable energy buildings, and the demonstration and acceptance of rural renewable energy building applications by county.
(2) Comprehensively promote the large-scale development of green buildings. Government-invested office buildings and public welfare public buildings such as schools, hospitals, and cultures. The affordable housing that is invested by qualified prefecture-level city governments in the eastern and central regions should take the lead in implementing green building standards. Encourage new buildings in cities and towns across the country to fully enforce green building standards. We will increase the publicity and training of the newly revised "Green Building Evaluation Standards", promote the reform of the green building logo evaluation management method, and do a good job of reviewing and releasing the 2015 National Green Building Innovation Award.
(3) Further expand the scale of energy-saving renovation of existing buildings. In 2015, the company completed the heating measurement and energy-saving renovation of existing residential buildings in the north of 150 million square meters; the energy-saving renovation of high-energy-conserving public buildings in key cities was completed 16 million square meters. Establish and improve the energy-saving supervision system for large-scale public buildings, and promote the operation of energy-intensive public buildings in an energy-saving manner. Continue to do a good job in provincial energy consumption supervision platform, conservation-oriented campus and hospital construction and acceptance, and expand the scope and scale of energy-saving renovation of public buildings.
(4) Vigorously promote the promotion and application of green building materials. The “Implementation Rules for the Management of Green Building Materials Evaluation Marks” was issued; and the “Management Measures for the Promotion and Application of Green Building Materials for Construction Projects” was organized. We will publish technical guidelines for the evaluation of major categories of green building materials such as exterior wall insulation materials, and establish a national green building materials evaluation and identification management information platform. Select typical areas and engineering projects, and carry out pilot demonstrations of green building materials industrial bases and engineering applications. Organize the construction industry modernization and applicable technology research, carry out pilot demonstration of applicable technology application; encourage the active promotion and application of steel structure and wood structure building; support and encourage the development of leading industrial enterprises.
Second, actively promote the reform of science and technology management and the promotion and application of new technologies
(1) Actively promote the reform of science and technology management in the industry. In accordance with the requirements of the national science and technology system reform, build a science and technology management system for the urban and rural construction industry; complete the “13th Five-Year” scientific and technological development plan of the industry and formulate implementation measures; continue to implement the national science and technology support plan and complete the project of the “12th Five-Year Plan”. Acceptance, do a good job in the start-up of new projects, and actively strive for the support of national key R&D projects for the development of new urbanization technology. Issued the 2015 Ministry of Science and Technology project plan; issued the management method for the housing innovation project of urban and rural construction, and increased the application and promotion of the scientific and technological achievements industry.
(2) Do a good job in piloting major national science and technology special management reforms and improve management. Combine the key tasks of “Water Ten” and industry development planning, organize research task layout and compile the “13th Five-Year Plan” implementation plan, actively promote the pilot project of water special management reform; do a good job in the “Twelfth Five-Year” project acceptance and research Supervise and evaluate the project; organize the implementation of results concise, promotion and technical training to provide technical services to the industry. Complete the research and construction tasks of the “High-resolution City Fine Management Remote Sensing Application Demonstration System (Phase I)” project, demonstration information product production and verification, and provide support for the industry remote sensing data processing and service capacity improvement. Organize and carry out the project project of “High-resolution City Fine Management Remote Sensing Application Demonstration System (Phase II)”.
(3) Promoting new achievements in the pilot of smart cities. Organize the implementation of the National Science and Technology Support Program “Smart Town Integrated Management Technology Integration and Application Demonstration” project to provide technical support for the smart city pilot work. Summarize the experiences of the pilot cities in urban planning and construction management informationization, urban grid management, and urban municipal public facilities intelligent applications, compile typical case sets, and carry out exchange training and promotion in key areas. Study and formulate the "Guiding Opinions on Deepening the Development of Grid Management and Solidly Promoting the Construction of Smart Cities" to promote the application of "multi-grid integration" in urban management.
Third, give full play to the demonstration role of international scientific and technological cooperation
(1) Strengthen international cooperation on ultra-low energy consumption green building and building energy conservation. Continue to expand the international technical cooperation and pilot demonstration scale of ultra-low energy green buildings. Encourage all localities to actively carry out international cooperation on ultra-low-energy green buildings, explore large-scale pilot demonstrations in the area, summarize the successful experiences of completed projects, and strengthen international exchange and training of ultra-low-energy green building technologies. Cooperate with Denmark to explore capacity building and pilot projects for high-standard energy-saving renovation of existing buildings. Continue to organize and implement the World Bank/Global Environment Facility “China Urban Building Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Application Project” and the Energy Foundation China Building Energy Conservation Project.
(2) Deepening international cooperation in low-carbon eco-cities. Do a good job in the implementation of China-US, China-Canada, Sino-German, Sino-Finnish cooperation low-carbon ecological pilot cities, and the “Eco-city Development Post-evaluation Project” in cooperation with Sweden to ensure the effectiveness of the pilot work; implement the cooperation between China and Europe in low-carbon eco-city The project will launch a low-carbon eco-city exchange platform between China and Europe to clarify the work content of the pilot cities. Organize the World Bank/Global Environment Facility “Low-carbon Habitable Urban Form Study” and actively strive for the “Global Sustainable Development Pilot Project for Urban Sustainable Development” of the Global Environment Facility.
(3) Promoting climate change work in the field of housing urban and rural construction. Organize the preparation of urban climate change adaptation action plan, carry out urban adaptation to climate change pilots, organize urban key technologies for climate change adaptation, and organize an international seminar on climate change adaptation. Conduct research related to the carbon trading mechanism in the construction sector. Do a good job in publicizing the climate change in the field of housing and urban construction.
Fourth, actively preparing for the National Building Energy Conservation Work Promotion Conference
Based on the national “13th Five-Year” development strategy goals and requirements, on the basis of extensive and in-depth research, the meeting will clarify the development direction, implementation path and promotion measures of building energy conservation and green buildings in the next period; the objectives and tasks of deploying recent key tasks. Plan, put forward more clear policy and policy requirements, focus on solving outstanding problems in development; summarize and exchange development experiences in various places. (Source: Ministry of Housing and Construction)