The Solar Decathlon China is jointly organized by the National Energy Administration of China, the US Department of Energy, and the China Overseas Industry Development Association. There will be 21 elite teams from over 90 countries on seven continents. Participation together is the Olympic Games in the green building industry. The competition requires that each team build a two-story solar-mounted passive home with a floor area of 120-200 square meters for a single family within 45 days during the competition.
Each participating home must be designed for permanent use and fully powered by solar energy to meet the energy needs of everyday life. The competition will comprehensively assess the cost feasibility, energy conservation, building physical environment regulation and energy self-sufficiency of each entry, and determine the final ranking through ten individual evaluations.
What is a passive building? Simply put, a passive building is a building that does not use heating and cooling in cold or hot weather conditions, and provides good indoor temperature and humidity through insulation and ventilation measures. It is a passive design of the “Passive House”, which is the “Active House” that is relatively active in designing the physical environment of the house.
Passive building development history:
■ In 1933, American architects designed and built the first solar-heated home and proposed the concept of “sun room”.
■ In 1973, the Vagn Korsgaard system of the Danish University of Science and Technology used simulation technology to optimize architectural design and built zero-energy buildings.
■ From 1974 to 1975, H. Höster, B. Stein Müller and others, under the auspices of the German federal government, established a super-adiabatic laboratory, the Philips test house, to systematically study building energy efficiency.
■ In the 1970s and 1980s, a series of super-insulated housing research was conducted in North America. In 1988, Bo Adamson of Lund University in Sweden and Wolfgang Feist of the German Institute of Passive Housing formally proposed the concept of passive energy-saving houses.
■ Basic requirements for the structure of passive houses: thermal insulation, passive windows, ventilation technology for wind heat recovery, air tightness, no heat bridge.
Beijing Jiaotong University, as a first-class institution in the field of domestic architecture, chooses Qiu's high-tech Neopor composite molding plate insulation system from many domestic exterior wall insulation products to participate in this international competition. It is a full affirmation of our company's technological innovation and product quality.
How to judge whether a thermal insulation material is suitable for the "passive house" exterior wall insulation project, from the technical point of view, mainly consider the following aspects:
(1) Thermal insulation performance: The lower the thermal conductivity of the material, the thinner the required design thickness, the lower the cost, and the less the node design problem. The thermal conductivity is too large, and the required thickness is too large. For thermal insulation products with a thermal conductivity greater than 0.045 W/(m·K), there is basically no possibility for buildings with high energy-saving requirements. Neopor board is a seamless interlocking structure process made by our company's patented partner BASF company's patented product, Neopor, which is manufactured by BASF with the technical support of BASF. Plate. Neopor contains special nano-graphite particles, which can reflect heat radiation like a mirror. It contains infrared radiation that can greatly improve the thermal insulation performance. The thermal insulation capacity is 30% higher than that of EPS. The thermal conductivity can last for a long time. Below 0.030, its performance does not change over time. According to the current “passive house” building energy-saving design standard, the external wall heat transfer coefficient should be no more than 0.15 w/(m2*k), and the Neopor plate manufactured by our company can easily meet the standard of 0.15 w/(m2*k);
(2) Dimensional stability: The dimensional stability of the thermal insulation material should be less than 0.3%. If the dimensional stability is poor, it is prone to warpage deformation or even swelling deformation on the external wall insulation project, which will easily lead to cracking and seepage of the joint. Affects the interior decoration and exterior finish effects. Neopor board adopts the special manufacturing process of our company's independent intellectual property rights to develop production equipment, and the single-plate molding and molding sheet produced by our company has been tested by our technical department to have a stability of less than 0.3%, ensuring that the above quality problems will not occur and completely changed. The traditional production process, the production of the sheet by the temperature of the time to maintain the production technology of the sheet.
(3) Flame retardant performance: Existing organic insulation materials on the market can only reach B1 level by adding a large amount of environmentally friendly HBCD flame retardant. The Neopor plate developed by our company uses the patented product of BASF, Neopor, and can reach B1 without HBCD, mainly because the thermal insulation effect of nano-graphite in Neopor material makes the decomposition speed of polymer molecular chain slow, nano-graphite Uniform distribution in the molecular structure of Neopor is equivalent to wearing a layer of fireproof clothing on the surface of the board.
(4) Waterproof and breathable performance: The thermal insulation performance of thermal insulation materials will be drastically reduced under water absorption conditions. Therefore, the thermal insulation materials used in engineering should be low water absorption. Tested by our technical department, the water absorption rate of Neopor plate is below 2%. Most of the insulation materials used nowadays are superabsorbent materials, and the actual thermal insulation performance is far from the theoretical effect. In the structural arrangement of the required external thermal insulation system, the construction of the standard product is required from the inside to the outside, so that the water vapor can have a smooth migration path, so as not to generate condensation or icing inside or outside the insulation layer. Therefore, there are quality and safety problems such as reduced thermal insulation performance, mildew on the inner surface of the outer wall, cracking or even falling off of the thermal insulation system or the facing layer, and accumulation of water vapor at the seam of the slab causing cracking of the joint. For example, the XPS plate has a permeability coefficient of 7.1E-06 W/(m2*K), and the Neopor plate has a permeability coefficient of 1.62 E-05 W/(m2*K), which is more than an order of magnitude. The water vapor permeability coefficient of the XPS board is too low, which will hinder the migration of water vapor. This is reflected in the application of external thermal insulation. The Neopor plate is excellent in waterproof and breathable properties, ensuring that the above quality problems do not occur.
(5) Durability: Neopor plates manufactured by our company's independent intellectual property rights are made of elastic porous structural materials, which are light in weight and have a tensile strength of 0.1 MPa or more. The first staggered stitching structure in China can effectively prevent wall walls. Shrinkage, negative wind pressure, cold and hot stress caused by cracking of the joint, cracking of the veneer after the crack on the surface affects the interior decoration, forming a cold and heat bridge affecting the thermal insulation and finishing effect. It has good chemical stability, no degradation and durability. It is especially suitable for exterior insulation systems. Neopor board has been used in Europe for more than 20 years, which is superior to the life of all other insulation boards on the market.
(6)Environmental protection: The improvement of the combustion performance level of Neopor plate does not use HBCD HBCD (which poses a potential long-term hazard to humans and the environment, is a RoHS-controlled substance, belongs to the EU REACH control substance, and its high temperature The hazard of hydrogen bromide vapor generated by decomposition will be more significant). Neopor contains high-temperature resistant nano-sized graphite particles to enhance the flame-retardant properties of the board. It does not use HBCD and does not contain halogen unit gases. It is an environmentally friendly product.
Insulation materials are only an important part of the thermal insulation system. The energy-saving technical solutions for studying walls must also be considered from a system perspective. Neopor plate composite insulation system is made of Neopor plate, 3-5mm thick QS bonding glue, 5-10mm thick QS insulation protective glue, anchor bolt, alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh, 3-6mm thick QS plastering glue, and me The patented product QS insulation layer thermal insulation coating developed by the company's independent intellectual property rights is composed of a thermal insulation system placed on the outside or inside of the outer wall of the building. QS bonding glue is a functional supporting composite product developed and produced by our company's independent intellectual property rights. The Neopor plate is firmly bonded to the wall, so that the plate and the base wall are firmly combined and integrated. QS thermal insulation protective glue is developed with the cooperation of professional machinery manufacturers to produce the production equipment independently designed and manufactured. The rock (perlite) formed by the magma erupted from the volcanic eruption several years ago is made into a functional material, supplemented by Inorganic gel material, inorganic nano material composition, Class A non-combustible, on the Neopor plate surface layer to play the role of leveling, anti-cracking, fire prevention, thermal insulation, etc.; QS plastering glue is the functional of our company's independent intellectual property rights research and development, production The composite product is scraped and coated on the surface of the thermal insulation layer to play the role of leveling and waterproofing to ensure the mechanical strength, waterproofness and durability of the external thermal insulation system.
In summary, Neopor molded board composite insulation system is a dual-patent product developed by our company with independent intellectual property rights. It can meet the requirements of “passive house” building energy-saving design and is the first choice for “passive house” exterior wall insulation project. I wish the elite team a complete success here.！