Hubei Qiu's Energy-Saving Building Materials High-tech Co.Ltd
Headquarters Address: 9/F, Building 2, Pell Center, 26 Binhu Road, Donghu High-tech Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Production Base: No. 9 Hongdong Road, Qiankou Management District, Qianjiang City, Hubei Province
It is suitable for the paste of ceramic tile, kitchen, swimming, pool, exterior wall tiles, mosaic, cultural stone, etc., to repair the falling parts of the tiles.
■ Product Features:
○ Strong adhesion. The glue is full and dense, and the ceramic tile and the facing brick are firmly bonded, not cracked, not peeled off, resistant to freezing and thawing, and not aging.
○Convenient and convenient construction. The dry powder can be used by stirring with water. The construction does not need to dip the brick wet wall, is not affected by the dry matrix, and has excellent anti-sliding property, and does not fall when pasted.
○ After the tile is pasted, the position of the misplaced tile can be adjusted within the adjustment time (about 20 minutes).
○ Material saving, economical, long-term durability, reduced maintenance, environmental protection and safety.
■Executive standard: JG/T158-2013
■ How to use:
Remove oil, dust, loose materials, mold release agents, etc. that are not conducive to bonding before use. Add this product to the water and stir it into a paste. Add the water amount to the product powder: water = 1: 0.2 ~ 0.25 (weight ratio). A manual or electric mixer can be used for mixing. Stir well and let stand for 15 minutes before use. If you add too much water to use the glue too thin, you can only add this product to adjust the consistency. The stirred and good bonding paste should be used within 2 hours.
Method 1. Use a toothed scraper to evenly scrape the glue on the surface, 2-3 mm thick, and then place the tile on the top.
Method 2: Apply the glue to the back of the tile, and then press it firmly onto the base layer, scrape off the excess glue, naturally solidify after construction, and be protected from water immersion or scouring within 24 hours.
JG-Q009 tile adhesive powder 1 time
JG-Q010 tile joint glue powder 1 time
■Storage: The shelf life is 3 months. Store in a cool, clean and dry place (above 0°C and below 35°C). This product is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It is non-explosive, non-flammable, easy to carry and transport.
■Packing specification: 25kg/bag
1. The surface of the object to be bonded must be dry, strong, clean, free of voids, oil-free, loose material, and no water seepage before construction;
2. The temperature of the construction environment and the base wall should not be lower than 5 °C wind 5, to avoid rainy days;
3. It is strictly forbidden to add sand, cement and other additives;
4. It must be used with the mix, the solidified and hardened glue can not be reused;
5. After opening the seal, pay attention to sealing, do not eat, touch the skin, eyes, clean water, clean and treat in time.